Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oh the irony

I apologize for not writing since July. Remember I said I got that job? Yeah. It's been a little overwhelming. But I think I'm finally adjusting.

Anyway, we got a free sample of this Dentley's Rawhide Munchy Bone in the mail. It claims to have a "taste that dogs love" and to offer "hours of entertainment for your dog."
I would like to take this moment to observe what happened to the Munchy Bone.


Nothing. See it right there? It's still sitting there on the floor of my living room, untouched.

The box it came in, however, is shredded.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Maybe the box absorbed all that goodness from the munchy bone. But probably not- boxes are always the best to play with. Good to hear you are adjusting to your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a dog, but looking at the bone I just don't see it being any better than paper.

    ReplyDelete