Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A book-lover's dream tutorial

I posted about this before, but I couldn't remember when or what I titled it (so much for organizing by useless titles), so I had to go through every one of my past posts one by one, starting from the beginning. Fortunately, it was only a couple months after I started my blog so it didn't take long to find it. Lucky me.

Anyway, I love books, especially pretty ones, which I'm sure is no secret. I posted about these gorgeous book purses from Rebound Designs a year ago. (You can find the post here.) At the time, I lamented about how expensive they were ($125, $150, etc). I'm sure they were lots of work to make, but I couldn't afford them, no matter how hard I whined.

Well, let me introduce you to Remodelaholic. She made one of these purses (possibly without even knowing about Rebound Designs, which just goes to show that great minds think alike) and posted a tutorial on her blog with clear, detailed instructions.


It looks super easy and the results are beautiful. It is now going into my mental filing cabinet under Stuff I Will Make As Soon As I Am Able, Which Is Hopefully Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment