Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fabric!

I think I have fallen in love with fabric, and not just for reupholstery. Now that I've borrowed my mom's sewing machine, I want to make everything I can possibly make out of fabric.

Because how could you NOT fall in love with Birch Forest by Ink & Spindle? (Or really, any of their fabrics. I love them all.)



Or Grass Green by Cicada Studio?



How about Miki by Maramiki?



And there's always Mod Green Pod, where I got my chair fabric.

Stop me before I go crazy. It might already be too late.

1 comment:

  1. Aloha!

    Sorry to gatecrash your blog, but I noticed you were a fan of Jorge Garcia's "Dispatches From The Island" and thought you may be interested in a competition I am running where I am giving away a free Lost t-shirt!

    To enter, simply email lostquestions23@gmail.com and answer this Lost related question:

    - Describe how you would have Lost Season 6 end: who will survive, who will die, and what will happen in the last scene?

    More details are available at http://superduperstream.blogspot.com/2010/02/cafepress-competition-1.html , but it really is THAT simple.

    I hope this was of interest to you :)

    - Chris
    - lostquestions23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete