Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Recipe time!

Every now and then, I cook something good. Occasionally, I feel like sharing it. No pictures today though. I don't feel like getting the camera out.

Barbecue Pizza (based on a Pampered Chef recipe)

1. Roll out refrigerated pizza dough on a pan. I say this because I am too impatient to make my own, but I prefer homemade.

2. Spread barbecue sauce on the dough instead of pizza sauce. Sweet Baby Ray's is great BBQ sauce.

3. Sprinkle with chopped pineapple, diced fri-chik (for the vegetarians. I suppose chicken or beef or something would work great too) and sliced green onions. You could also add things like spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, or whatever else you enjoy, but the three main toppings of pineapple, chicken, and green onions are great.

4. Top with mozzarella cheese.

5. Bake until it's done. Sorry, no temperature or time recommendations. Consult the pizza dough packaging or just guess.

6. Eat. Yum. You could serve with some kind of summery drink like pina coladas.

No comments:

Post a Comment