Monday, July 6, 2009

I know, I know

*sigh* I haven't written in a long time.

I blame it on school. Suddenly school got out, and I discovered there was actually time to do other things I want to do, like reading, cooking, exercising, being crafty, shopping, sleeping, watching movies, etc., etc.

So the blog has taken a back seat and has not been given the option of expressing its opinion on the matter.

Maybe one of these days, I'll put things into balance and start getting on the computer more often. For the past few weeks, I've hardly touched it. This is really a good problem to be having, I'm sure, of all the problems I could possibly have.

Here's a fun picture:



They're Australian Terriers, and I'm going to see a lady tomorrow about getting one in the fall. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Puppies! I really want to get a dog. But we probably won't get one until after we're married for a few years. I really want to get a Great Dane. I love big dogs, but the Australian Terriers are sooooo cute!! Well, I hope everything is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will Andy be able to play nicely with them?

    ReplyDelete