Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not such a great idea

This is yet another ad by that Dr. Oz "forever young" magical cure guy.

Forgive me if I don't understand the appeal of this.



A teenager? Again? Really?

It was great to be a teenager once, but I wouldn't want to be that way now. Pimples, awkward body, flat chest, bad haircut. I do not associate my teenage years with the word "gorgeous." And judging by the other photos in my yearbook, I'm pretty sure nobody else does either.

Maybe this guy's ads work for some people, but every ad so far has just been a turn-off for me. His marketing people should probably try a different approach if they want to get my seal of approval.

Because that's what they're going for. Right.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind being 19 again, but that was the only real 'teenage' year I appreciated at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come he doesn't look like a teenager

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true. Can't say that I would want to go back to those years. How have you been doing? What's new? I haven't talked to you in forever!

    Thanks for the congrats! I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete