We've been following the available apartments at this one place for the last few weeks. In those last few weeks, the prices on apartments have been cut, and cut, and cut again, to where now a 2 bedroom, 1016 sq foot apartment costs $625 a month. Super good deal. Well, sort of.
There's only one of those apartments, and it opens up April 21.
Andy and I have been going back and forth as to whether we should jump on that now, before it's gone, or wait until we know what the finances are for sure. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting at least a part time job. And he can work during the summer.
But that means spending the next couple of weeks packing in addition to finishing up research papers and final projects. If everything goes well, we could move in the 30th, after my exams are over. That would be cool.
So I'm praying hard that everything will work out, that they will accept our application, that it won't be crazy stressful, and that we're making the right decision.
We put in a request tonight to hold the apartment, and Andy's going to talk to them tomorrow.