Sunday, April 5, 2009

Moving?

We've been following the available apartments at this one place for the last few weeks. In those last few weeks, the prices on apartments have been cut, and cut, and cut again, to where now a 2 bedroom, 1016 sq foot apartment costs $625 a month. Super good deal. Well, sort of.

There's only one of those apartments, and it opens up April 21.

Andy and I have been going back and forth as to whether we should jump on that now, before it's gone, or wait until we know what the finances are for sure. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting at least a part time job. And he can work during the summer.

But that means spending the next couple of weeks packing in addition to finishing up research papers and final projects. If everything goes well, we could move in the 30th, after my exams are over. That would be cool.

So I'm praying hard that everything will work out, that they will accept our application, that it won't be crazy stressful, and that we're making the right decision.

We put in a request tonight to hold the apartment, and Andy's going to talk to them tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! The sq. footage on that one is more than the ones you'd mentioned to me before that were like $800 or $900, which is great! The more space to store junk, the better, right?! :) I definitely wouldn't let that deal slip away! I believe God will provide the finances. As for the moving, let me know if you need help packing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope whatever is supposed to happen will happen. I know how much having things up in the air can be.

    good luck

    robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's crazy! I hope it all goes well. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete