Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend getaway

Well, it was sort of a weekend getaway. I wanted to get far, far away, but that wasn't really possible, so I opted for the next best thing: a weekend in any location other than the house. That left downtown Chattanooga. I really wanted to stay in a B&B, but they are more expensive than your standard Super 8, so we only stayed there Saturday night.
Here are a few pictures from our room at the Stone Fort Inn downtown.










The bed was super-squishy and nice; Andy seems to be enjoying his nap.
We also had dinner at a very busy Genghis Grill, and an amazing breakfast the next morning of scones, quiche, french toast and fruit in the B&B cafe. I didn't get pictures of those.

1 comment:

  1. I mean this in the least homosexual sounding way possible, but as you are his wife I am sure you'd agree Andy is rather cute when he is asleep.

    ReplyDelete