Monday, March 23, 2009

My first wedding

Ok, it's not my first wedding. It's just the first wedding I've ever shot.

I was asked by a friend to help her take pictures of this wedding. I am very amateur and I am a terrible novice, so my ratio of good pictures to total pictures was pretty low. And just before the reception, my (slow) camera got itself all twisted up and started corrupting the pictures, so I had to turn it off and spend the evening waiting for Tanya to finish shooting the reception. I was so scared I had lost the pictures, but when I got them home, I happily discovered I had only lost four.

Here are some of the good ones.






4 comments:

  1. Cool!

    You could always use 35mm, its not as easy to manipulate as digital... but there tends to be a little less that can go wrong as far as files/formats/ et cetera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Missy those are so good! Even since the beginning of PhotoJ, you've improved so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, Missy! And I fell head-over-heels in love with that last one! It's perfection. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Missy! For someone who doesn't know much of anything about photography, these are amazing!!! I'm impressed! I'm telling you, Melissa Swanson Photography in the making...

    ReplyDelete